One of the most difficult aspects of Part B is the limited timeframe in which to complete the task. Therefore it is necessary to plan your approach so that you can complete most or all of the questions within 45 minutes.
Procedure for Part B
1. Read the title of the text (but not the text).
2. Read the Question 1.
3. Underline key words/phrases in Question 1 and its multiple choices.
4. Scan the corresponding paragraph for words and phrases that match the multiple choice answers.
5. Finally read carefully to eliminate which answers are incorrect and determine which answer is the most suitable.
6. Repeat steps 2 – 5 for the remaining questions.